Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have a hoover dynamic extreme model DXA49W3/1-80 door wont

I have a hoover dynamic extreme model DXA49W3/1-80 door wont lock I have changed the interlock still the same any ideas please
JA: How old is your Hoover appliance?
Customer: About 3years
JA: How long has this been going on with your Hoover appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have put a interlock on but still wont lock
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: If I put the interlock on outside the machine it will hold but it's as if the door isn't closing enough or is it the latch on the door

Good Afternoon

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.

The telephone service is provided automatically by the system, you only have to accept it when you need it.

Unfortunately I cannot make a phone call, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.

I'm sorry you faced this problem!

It may be that the door does not close any tighter. Please try to push the door closer and hold onto what happens then?

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

Sincerely yours,
Erdal

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I try pushing door but it doesn't latch

Okay, it's very difficult for me to decide remotely what exactly is. Either the door is not at the same height as the door laying lever or the locking is not in order. You have to check once whether the door and the door contact switch are at the same height so that it goes in really very cleanly.

If you need more information you can ask me questions. I am always available for you. I want you to be satisfied.