James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

What is the replacement model for Electrolux Slimline fully

What is the replacement model for Electrolux Slimline fully integrated Dishwasher No ESL 424 please
JA: Do you know the model of your Electrolux dishwasher? How old is it?
Customer: Model no###-##-####JA: How long has this been going on with your Electrolux dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I was told that the part required was no longer available
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Want to replace it but want to be sure the size is the same. It has never let me down before & it must be over 10years old.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!
This is James, I'm an appliance repair technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today

Sorry to hear your appliance is having issues, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.
Other than size do you have any other requirements for the replacement (does it need to be another Electrolux)?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Hi Jame
Probably as I already have a door to match my kitchen to fit on it.
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I prefer to deal with it on a chat please

Offers for calls are just automated adverts, you can discard them if you are happy for a typed response (and do not want to pay the additional fee). However it can take time for experts to respond, please be patient and an expert will respond as soon as possible.

The specification for your current dishwasher is showing as 44.6 W x 81.8 H x 55.5 D, the model EEA22100L is showing exactly the same dimensions and further details can be found here.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Thank you for your help James I’ll check this out.