James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

We have a Greenstar 30 Cdi Classic, wall hung heater. It is

We have a Greenstar 30 Cdi Classic, wall hung heater. It is not functioning. The blue mains on/off indicator + fault diagnostic light is on and blue. Not flashing. The heater occasionally comes on for some seconds then goes off again. Turning on a hot tap does not cause the heater to ignite and the burner indicator light is off. Can we correct the fault ourselves, please?
JA: What's the brand and model of your faucet? How old is it?
Customer: By faucet, do you mean the taps on our sinks, showers and baths?
JA: How long has this been going on with your faucet? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Please forgive me. Is "faucet" American English for tap?
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I don't think so.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!
This is James, I'm an appliance repair technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today

Sorry to hear your appliance is having issues, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.
What is the pressure gauge showing on the boiler?

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
In the green 1.5

Based on the central heating starting when there is demand, this confirms the boiler is working as expected, and suggests the water in your megaflow is not demanding heat, which points to the programmer. By pressing the boost function this should start the boiler up and heat the water in the cylinder, after 20 minutes water should be warm, and after 45 minutes the water should be hot from the taps.

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** clear, logical and useful advice!