Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My dishwasher is showing check water. I've checked and can't

My dishwasher is showing check water. I've checked and can't see an obvious problem, but it doesn't complete its cycle. Can you help, please.
JA: What happened just before your dishwasher displayed this message?
Customer: It filled and washed but didn't rinse or dry. There was no water when I opened it.
JA: How long has this been going on with your dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just today. I've taken off the inlet pipe and its clear both ends.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Not that I can think of.

Good Evening

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.

The telephone service is provided automatically by the system, you only have to accept it when you need it.

Unfortunately I cannot make a phone call, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.

I'm sorry you faced this problem!

There are various causes and reasons for such an error. It may be that the drain pump is blocked or defective. But it can also be that the drain hose is blocked. Did you still have water down on the floor that wasn't pumped out?

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

Sincerely yours,
Erdal

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Thanks. There was no water on the floor of the machine when the check water sign came on.

Okay what happens now if you want to start a programme? Do you hear the drain pump working when you turn it on?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Unfortunately, I am disabled and therefore unable to get down to work on the machine for any lennth of time.

I am really very sorry. If you are on it again tomorrow or can work on it, please write to me. We can try things tomorrow to fix the problem one by one.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Ok thank you.

Okay then I will wait for your message tomorrow. I wish you a good evening and stay healthy.