Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Bosch dishwasher sgs66eogb/35, bosch dishwasher sgs 66 eo

bosch dishwasher sgs66eogb/35
JA: Are there any error codes or blinking lights on your Bosch dishwasher? How old is it?
Customer: bosch dishwasher sgs 66 eo gb/35
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: a few days
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: all control buttons are starting at variable times of from 18 - 53 minute short cycles and we can hear no water coming into dishwasher

Good Morning

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.

The telephone service is provided automatically by the system, you only have to accept it when you need it.

Unfortunately, I cannot make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.

I'm sorry you faced this problem!

Can you describe the mistake better to me? Can you even start a program? If so does the drain pump start to start?

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

Sincerely yours,
Erdal

If you need more information you can ask me questions. I am always available for you. I want you to be satisfied.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
No, we cannot start a program
When we press a program start button it starts with just anything from 18 to 53 minutes on the program and seems to be from rinse, but the drain pump is not working and no water is coming into the dishwasher

It is possible that the drain pump is blocked or the drain hose is blocked. Have you already cleaned the strainer and the pump below?

I cannot do the telephone service I wrote to you as well. As soon as another expert accepts your request, they will be more than happy to call you. I can still help via the chat.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Do you know how long you might be because I need to go to work as soon as I can thanks

Unfortunately I cannot tell you how long it may take. As soon as an expert is available and accepts your request, he can call you. I had asked you a question. Have you already cleaned the strainers and the pump downstairs?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I checked the strainers and pump downstairs - it was all clear

Okay if the pump is seven order, the drain hose may be blocked. First of all, can you tell me what symbols appear on the control panel display when you switch it on?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
we wondered if a reset of programme buttons start and stop place is needed??

You write two messages in a row and do not read my previous message. So our messages overlap. You really have to write a message and wait until I answer you, otherwise we won't get anywhere.