Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My integrated dishwasher is not working properly the tap

My integrated dishwasher is not working properly the tap sign is flashing. What should I do?
JA: What happened just before your dishwasher displayed this message?
Customer: nothing. I put a load on and the cycle seemed to be fine. There is an error message maybe E:15
JA: How long has this been going on with your dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: discovered 10 mins ago as have just returned from being out
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: ive told you what I know.... the machine is whirring as if still on but no water. Checked drain and any kink in water pipe. Turned it off from mains and then tried to reset but nothing

Good Afternoon

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding. Telephone service is provided automatically by the system, so you only have to accept it when you need it. Unfortunately I can't make a phone call, but if you wish, another expert could do it for you. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.

I am sorry you faced this problem!

This error message means that something is leaking somewhere on the device and water is getting into the bottom of the tub. At the bottom of the floor there is a float switch that triggers the aqua stop in the event of leaks and stops the device as a safety measure. The first thing you need to do is check the bottom pan to see if it is wet or dry. You have two options. Either you take the rectangular cover underneath the door so that you can look down into the floor. Or you have to pull out the device and tilt it forward 45 ° so that the excess water can flow out.

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

Best regards,

Erdal

If you need more information you can ask me questions. I am always available for you. I want you to be satisfied.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Can I speak with someone please

I cannot do the telephone service I wrote to you as well. As soon as another expert accepts your request, they will be more than happy to call you. I can still help via the chat.