Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

We bought a house with a Neff dish washer. The handle / door

We bought a house with a Neff dish washer. The handle / door catch is broken and partly missing. How can we, or find an expert, to fix it please!
JA: Do you know the model of your Neff dishwasher? How old is it?
Customer: I don,
JA: How long has this been going on with your Neff dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have no idea but am guessing 15 years plus! Have found the handbook, but has no date on it. The model could be S4130 or S4132 from the back of the book. It also says underneath the numbers 8541.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Where can I find the machine number and the FD-number?

Good Evening

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.

The telephone service is provided automatically by the system, you only have to accept it when you need it.

Unfortunately, I cannot make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.

I'm sorry you faced this problem!

When you open the door you will find a nameplate on the right or left side. There are all the numbers that are necessary. Regarding the corona pandemic, you may find very few technicians to go out at the moment. But if you want, I can still give him the link where you can try to make an appointment.

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

Sincerely yours,
Erdal

If you need more information you can ask me questions. I am always available for you. I want you to be satisfied.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Hi Erdal, yes lots of numbers on right side inside. Which ones do you need?

I need the E number once. And once the FD number.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
E No S4130F0GB/08. FD 7205 035095. I guess it was made in 2008?

Are you sure about the FT number? If the FT number is ***** then your device is from 1992.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
have checked the numbers. 1992 is a long time ago!

I have to see if there are any spare parts for the device. Yes, the device is really very old. If I were you I would really consider if you really want to have it repaired. Because it could soon break down other parts and make you do even more repairs, so it will cost a lot of money. It is always recommended to replace such devices. But it is your decision.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Maybe we should get a new Neff dish washer. It would need to be the same size to fit the fitted kitchen. Where is the nearest one to Dundee, Scotland? Workmen are 'allowed' in houses if doing a job of work, suitably masked.

Here is a link from the manufacturer for the service department It's from UK for now. But you will be redirected from there for your area. You will also be advised accordingly.

https://www.neff-home.com/uk/service/contact-us

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Apologies Erdal. I did not mean to ditch you without saying thanks very much. You have been most helpful.. I had to go and check the oven. My wife won't be home until 21:00 went to work for 08:00! She is a vet, and not young, though younger than me, and I am probably old enough to be your father or even grandfather. Guessing you are a man in your 20's? Thanks again. Alf.
,

No problem. I always say the main thing is happy and healthy. Thank you for contacting me. I hope you are satisfied. I wish you a lot of success. If you have any questions now or in the future you can always contact me. I wish you a nice evening. Stay healthy with your family.