Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I want to unlock the dryer. Hoover, HL V8DG-80. 18 months,

Customer Question

I want to unlock the dryer. Hoover
JA: Do you know the model of your Hoover dryer? How old is it?
Customer: HL V8DG-80. 18 months
JA: How long has this been going on with your Hoover dryer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: 2days. Holding the 2 buttons down above the key for 5 secs
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 18 days ago.

Good Day

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

Can you describe to me which symbols and which messages appear on the control panel or display? You can also send me a photo of it. Photos can be found below the right side of the text box with attachments. It may be that you have activated the lock or another error message appears.

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Anti crease rapids drying selection time selection delay start
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Message Loc
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 18 days ago.

Either your door contact switch is not responding or the ventilation of the appliance is not working. Have you already cleaned the sieves and the heat exchangers?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
How do I get rid of the Loc
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 18 days ago.

I ask you for a little patience. I first have to download the documents.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 18 days ago.

If you look at the buttons below the control panel, you will see two buttons marked with a key symbol. Please press the two cups for at least 3-5 seconds.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I wish to cancel my subscription now
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 18 days ago.

Did you carry this out? You can of course cancel your membership at any time. I am at your disposal.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
No please cancel my subscription Now
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
No
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 18 days ago.

Please contact customer support regarding fees and memberships. I don't have any powers on it. https://www.justanswer.co.uk/help/contact-us I can still help him to solve your problem. I am at your disposal.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
No I do not want to talk Cancel my subscription
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 18 days ago.