James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

My dryer keeps going off and all lights are flashing. Can

Customer Question

Hi there. My dryer keeps going off and all lights are flashing. Can you advise
JA: What happened just before your dryer displayed this message?
Customer: The dryer just stopped. The washing part is ok it's just the dryer part
JA: How long has this been going on with your dryer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: About a week. Sometimes it's ok and not other times. Dont know what to try. I've pressed buttons but lights still flash
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
Expert:  James replied 10 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!
This is James, I'm an appliance repair technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today

Sorry to hear your appliance is having issues, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.
What is the model number of your appliance?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
IWDC6125S
Expert:  James replied 10 days ago.

Based on the nature of the fault this points to a faulty PCB, you are looking at around £150 in part as such suggest you opt for a fixed price repair such as here.