Tim Cooke
Tim Cooke,
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

Just bought a Bosch Athlet vaccu, my Bosch is an athlet, My

Customer Question

Just bought a Bosch Athlet vaccu
JA: Do you know the model of your Bosch vacuum?
Customer: my Bosch is an athlet
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch vacuum? What have you tried so far?
Customer: My Bosch Athlet vacuum cleaner will not charge only just delivered
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: its brand new straight from box and will not charge
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 9 days ago.

Good afternoon, and welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will help you today.

It's possible that you have a faulty appliance, or that the instructions are unclear. In any case, the way forward is clear. Since your Athlet is so new, this is very easy - contact the retailer and request a replacement or a refund.

In case you aren't aware, you have considerable rights as a consumer under the Consumer Rights Act 2015. Since the fault occurred within six months of purchase, the onus is on the merchant to prove that the fault wasn't introduced during manufacture.

If it turns out that you missed something in the instructions, and the retailer helps you to understand, then no harm has been done and you'll have a functioning product. If the retailer can't find that you've done anything wrong, then they'll be legally obliged to replace it or refund you.
_____

There's no time pressure on this topic - it will stay open to you for many days, and you can reply at any time. I will be away from my desk sometimes, but will respond as soon as I can.

You might see automated adverts for phone support. I'm not available for a phone call today, but we can continue via this Q&A topic.