James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have a Bissell Clearview Reach and can't fit the

I have a Bissell Clearview Reach and can't fit the replacement nozzle.
JA: Do you know the model of your Bissell HVAC unit? How old is it?
Customer: About five years old 37Y8 series 220-240v. Original nozzle broke so have just received a new one which looks a different design.
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bissell unit? What have you tried so far?
Customer: The plastic tabs snapped off so I contacted Bissell and they said to order a new one.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I can e mail you a photo of the new nozzle which arrived yesterday and I'm wondering if is the new model which won't fit an older machine.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!
This is James, I'm an appliance repair technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today

Sorry to hear your appliance is having issues, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.
Who provided you the nozzle (as it may not be compatible), and are you confident the broken one has been fully remove from the main body?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
That came directly from the Bissell Spares. Could the nozzle have been changed in design?

There are a number of different nozzles differing in design and shape, but for your 37Y8 Clearview there is only one type of Nozel, I would go back to the spares firm and verify the part number they sent you is compatible with your model as I suspect they made an error and sent you the wrong one.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Thank you, ***** *****