Tim Cooke
Tim Cooke,
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

We have an itho daalderop close-in boily and the tank has

Customer Question

We have an itho daalderop close-in boily and the tank has stopped heating. Can we get a Frankie Minerva tank to replace this without buying the tap and filters
JA: What's the brand and model of your faucet? How old is it?
Customer: Came with the Itho unit It's 3 and a half years old
JA: How long has this been going on with your faucet? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Changed the filter. That did nothing for it. Now after taking the tank apart a burned cable was found inside
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I don't think so
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 16 days ago.

Good afternoon, and welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will help you today.

You would need to ask Franke if your tap is compatible with their tank.

I suspect this isn't the definitive answer that you want, but we can't speak on behalf of the manufacturer.
_____

There's no time pressure on this topic - it will stay open to you for many days, and you can reply at any time. I will be away from my desk sometimes, but will respond as soon as I can.

You might see automated adverts for phone support. I'm not available for a phone call today, but we can continue via this Q&A topic.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Franke bought out Itho???
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
No thanks to phone call
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 16 days ago.

Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 16 days ago.

I'm now unsure whether you're asking about compatibility, or just whether you can buy the tank without the tap.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Can you buy the tank without the tap
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 16 days ago.

In theory, yes.

Have a look at the products on the following web site - is any of those what you’re looking for?

https://www.waterline.co.uk/p-3808-franke-heating-tank-for-3-in-1-kettle-tap.aspx