Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have an American fridge freezer that has cut off when I’ve

Customer Question

I have an American fridge freezer that has cut off when I’ve pulled it out to clean behind, it won’t come back on, I’ve changed the fuse and checked the plug socket and nothing has worked.
JA: What's the brand and model of your fridge? How old is it?
Customer: Hisense FMN41W20C approximately 3 years old
JA: How long has this been going on with your Hisense refrigerator? What have you tried so far?
Customer: 30 minutes, unplugged and plugged my kettle in the same plug to check it’s not the electric in the house, also changed the fuse on the fridge plug.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 11 days ago.

Good Day

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

I am really very sorry that you have such a problem. Such an error happens when the control board works incorrectly. It may be that a capacitor has broken a resistor by switching off. I would recommend that you leave the device like this for at least 4 hours and then try to turn it on again. If it does not work, where has the device been professionally checked and, if necessary, the control circuit board replaced.

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 11 days ago.

Please I wish you the best of luck and success in doing so. You can write a message again at any time. I am always at your disposal. You can always take my help. You are always welcome to JustAnswer.co.uk