Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My dishwaher is leaking and not cleaning the dishes

Hi my dishwaher is leaking and not cleaning the dishes properly. it doesn't switch off and doesn't work at all on programme 5
JA: How old is your dishwasher? Where does the leak seem to be coming from?
Customer: its about 6 years old its leaking from the botton of the door
JA: How long has this been going on with your dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Its only over the last week week other than unplugging and trying different programmes didnt know what else to try
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Dont think so

Good Afternoon

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

First of all, can you tell me the make and model number of the device? If the device is leaking, the Aqua stop is 100 percent triggered. At the bottom of the floor there is a float switch that outputs Aqua stop errors in the event of leaks. You have to turn off the device and disconnect the water supply and pull the device out once and find the leak. And the floor must be completely dry.

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal