Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My hit point oven is showing the code F03, We tried to

Customer Question

My hit point oven is showing the code F03
JA: What happened just before your oven displayed this message?
Customer: We tried to switch it on
JA: How long has this been going on with your oven? What have you tried so far?
Customer: This the first time. The oven is less than 2 years old. Tried switching on and off at the mains
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Suggestion n how to rectify the problem?
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 16 days ago.

Good Evening

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

This error message means that the control board is working incorrectly or that the saved programs are mixed up. Please do this once: turn off the power and wait 5 to 10 minutes. With the oven switched off, turn the selector switch to see if you want to switch on the appliance So that the residual tension is also lost. Then wait another 5 minutes and then switch on the power supply for 1 minute. Then immediately switch off the power supply again for 10 minutes. And then switch on normally and test the device. If it doesn't work then the control board is unfortunately defective.

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I will test that.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 16 days ago.

Please good luck

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I will try this first.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 16 days ago.

Ok

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Unfortunately that has not worked
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 16 days ago.

I am very sorry, but your control board is now faulty. It needs to be professionally checked and repaired if necessary. If you have it repaired by a professional company, the repair cost will be between 150-200 pounds.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Ok
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 16 days ago.

Please I wish you the best of luck and success in doing so. You can write a message again at any time. I am always at your disposal. You can always take my help. You are always welcome to JustAnswer.co.uk

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Thank yiu
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 16 days ago.

Ok have a nice Evening