Tim Cooke
Tim Cooke,
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

I am searching a candy dryer with a door with hinges on the

Customer Question

I am searching a candy dryer with a door with hinges on the right
JA: What's the brand and model of your dryer? How old is it?
Customer: looking for a new model condenser + Energy A+ or A++
JA: What have you tried so far with your dryer?
Customer: I am looking for to buy a new one (CANDY) .
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: but with the door with hinges on the right
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Looking for a new candy dryer (Have already a candy washing machine) - The spec of the new dryer should be a 8kg minimum, White + transparent door + energy A+ minimum or A++
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
with thhinges of the doors on the right
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 9 days ago.

Good evening, and welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will help you today.

This model has reversible hinges:

https://ao.com/product/bctdh7a1te-candy-heat-pump-tumble-dryer-white-81613-126.aspx

_____

There's no time pressure on this topic - it will stay open to you for many days, and you can reply at any time. I will be away from my desk sometimes, but will respond as soon as I can.

You might see automated adverts for phone support. I'm not available for a phone call today, but we can continue via this Q&A topic.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Ok but 7kg for a family of 5 is not enought :)
8 kg minimum
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 9 days ago.

Does it have to be a Candy?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
No it doesn’t have to be Candy - I need a white A/A+condenser, with visible open door (not opaque) and right hinge door (reversible) I can work with a 7kg drum)
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 9 days ago.
If 7kg is acceptable, which feature of the the model that I linked to earlier is unsuitable?
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Price !
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
that can’t be the only model with reversible doors? I already knew about the Candy as I gave the matching washing machine.
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 9 days ago.

So let me make sure that I understand correctly...

1. Your new machine must cost less than an amount that you haven't stipulated.
2. Your new machine must not be the one that you had already looked at, even though you didn't say that you'd looked at any and didn't state the model number of any that you had looked at.

Is that right?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
a) you didn’t ask for my budget b) you didn’t ask if I had already seen any models
Have I paid £5 to only be offered one model ? I wanted to save some time.
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 9 days ago.

You were asked at 06:43 on 20/02/2021.

JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: but with the door with hinges on the right

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
We need reversible door on the dryer
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 9 days ago.

I'm not offering any models - this is a service that provides information. You asked a question and I have answered it. I showed you a model that has a reversible door.

You're now adding criteria to your question, and that makes it a different question. I recommend that you contact a shortlist of retailers, starting with the one that I linked to.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Let’s keep to the same question - a reversible right hinge door. No extras
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
You gave me one model for £5?
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
You provided me with information I can get myself. This service is a scam. Hope you sleep well at night.
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 9 days ago.

Well, it seems not to be a scam to tens of thousands of happy and satisfied customers.

What kind of information did you imagine we would have that you cannot get yourself?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
If you were to do a proper job you could provide a choice of products that I don’t have the time to discover myself.
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 9 days ago.

You didn't ask for a selection.

20/02/2021 06:43

Customer: I am searching a candy dryer with a door with hinges on the right.

I answered the question you asked.

Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 9 days ago.

It seems that you gave a negative rating before I posted at all. May I know why you did that?