Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I’ve got a broken aqua tech washing machine I’ve only had it

Customer Question

Hi I’ve got a broken aqua tech washing machine I’ve only had it since Thursday and I have used it but when I try to start it it’s just clicking I’ve taken the child lock off I’ve turned it on and off but it’s still clicking
JA: Is your Aqua washer top or front loading? How old is it?
Customer: it was delivered thursday
JA: How long has this been going on with your Aqua washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: just today I’ve taken the child lock off I’ve turned it on and off
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I don’t think so
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 12 days ago.

Good Evening

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

Please describe the exact brand and model number of the device to me so that I can download the correct documents. I need it to give you better information. If the device does not start and you only hear a click, then the door is usually not properly closed or the door lock cannot lock the door.

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
It’s a Beko aqua tech model number WEX84064EOW
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
It doesn’t matter it’s working thank you
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 12 days ago.

Okay, now write me the same mistake. What happens if you open and close the door several times and almost close the door at the end while trying to start a programme?