Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I brought this daewoo starting to burn up, Yeah kettle, Only

Customer Question

Hi i brought this daewoo starting to burn up
JA: What Daewoo product do you have?
Customer: Yeah kettle
JA: What have you tried so far with your Daewoo product?
Customer: Only had it for 2 weeks
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
what should i do now
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 15 days ago.

Good Evening

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

If you literally mean that there is a fire it is very dangerous. I do not recommend using the device. It is possible that one of the cooking functions is defective. It can also be that the heating control is defective. I think you have a guarantee? If so, the first thing you have to do is to go to the shop where you bought it and complain about it. You can either get a replacement or it will be repaired free of charge.

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal