James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

My Lythium vaccum will not start after charging blue liught

my Lythium vaccum will not start after charging blue liught comes on then red light comes on and then nothing
JA: What's the brand and model of your vacuum? How old is it?
Customer: Bosch Readyy y Lythium 18V Lythium Power 2 in 1 about 3 years old
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch vacuum? What have you tried so far?
Customer: 1 week it has been hard to press to remove body to empty have to use 2 thumbs to press when removed I havwe tried to rub my fingers over tghe battery
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I empty every time and keep the brushes and passage ways clear of fluf cotton and hair

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!
This is James, I'm an appliance repair technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today

Sorry to hear your appliance is having issues, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.
What is the model number (ENR) of your appliance?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
BBHL2D18GB/01 FD9704 2 Nr 000353
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I am an 85yr old lady I don,t know what you are wanting me to do
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
i am not used to mending things, if it is going to be simple, then maybe i could manage.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
If I pay £16 and then I can,t mend it i have waste the cash --- I thought you were going to tell me to take it to a Bosch repair place please let me know something
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I must have been on this computer for 2 hrs at least
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
James can you give me a reply please
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I have to go now please email me

This is not an immediate service I am afraid, it can take time for experts to respond, as they will need time to go away and look into the fault, but we do try and respond as soon as possible.

Due to the nature of the fault this will require a new main body you can source the part from Bosch directly here, it doesn't require any items to be stripped down the components just push fit together.

When taking into account the parts cost £100 you may wish to put the money towards a new appliance.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Thank you James, I appreciate everything takes time, I think I had better buy a new vacuum