Tim Cooke
Tim Cooke,
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

I can’t log in to Bosch EasyControl, Wall Mount model,

I can’t log in to Bosch EasyControl
JA: Do you know the model of your Bosch appliance? How old is it?
Customer: Wall Mount model, installed 2020
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: 6 months.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I’ve deleted app then reinstalled. I’ve followed the instructions for EasyControl Login Fix for iOS, but it won’t accept password (also followed password ***** but that is not working) I’m going round in circles!

Good morning, and welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will help you today.

You mentioned that the password ***** isn't working. That's a process that usually involves several steps, including a text or an email to authenticate your request. At what point in that process is it failing to work?
_____

There's no time pressure on this topic - it will stay open to you for many days, and you can reply at any time. I will be away from my desk sometimes, but will respond as soon as I can.

You might see automated adverts for phone support. I'm not available for a phone call today, but we can continue via this Q&A topic.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
After resetting pw it still won’t accept it. Going round in circles.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Tim! I’ve just been charged £16 for a phone call which I’m not getting. What’s going on here???
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I wasn’t even asked to be charged!!

Regarding the call, please see my post above about automated offers.

If you were charged without being asked then I'm sure Customer Service will refund you - see the contact details on the following page:
https://www.justanswer.co.uk/help/contact-us

After resetting the password, have you then attempted to login on the same page where you requested a reset? For example, using a browser on PC or tablet rather than the App?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
No, just with phone.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I require it on my phone. That’s was the whole idea of getting the system.

I recommend that you use a PC for the entire password ***** process, and after resetting you confirm that you can log in using the PC. If you cannot log in at that stage then you will have to contact EasyControl support on***@******.***. Or, you could register a new account with a different email address and use that.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I’ve just been charged £21 for 4 texts and a phone call I didn’t get with no resolution (out with what is online already) to my problem, thanks!

I know that you need the App on your phone, and I would ask you to avoid being sarcastic - I'm being perfectly courteous to you.

If you don't want my help, please say so, but if you want to continue then bear in mind that fault-finding is a progressive process of carrying out tests - there's no magic answer. In the case of remote fault-finding, it necessitates asking you questions and recommending actions.

As I've said, if you can't get this account working, and don't want to follow my recommendation, then you could register a new account with a different email address and use that.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
My apologies Tim, it’s Bosch I should be taking my ire out on, but your guys £16 for a phone call I didn’t get was a sham. Thank you, ***** ***** nice day.

Thank you. No hard feelings. I do sympathise.

Regarding the phone call charge - please see my note earlier. If you were charged without accepting any offer then I'm sure JA Customer Service will refund you - see the following web page for contact details: