Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have a IQ300 slimline dishwasher and have an E15 error

Hi, I have a IQ300 slimline dishwasher and have an E15 error code along with an E09 code. I was just wondering how much a n engineer callout would be and how much new heating element would cost the machine went bang just before the 09 code came up so fairly sure that the heating element has gone. Thanks Sue
JA: What happened just before your dishwasher displayed this message?
Customer: It was 29 minutes through the quick cycle and then a bang from within the machine and it tripped the cuicut breaker.
JA: How long has this been going on with your dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: With the E15 that had cleared after 48hours of non use and then once I put second or third load on the 09 happened. Now if I turn the machine on the time comes up but if you press start the E15 comes up.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: The last was that it did was cold at the end this was after the bang as was not sure if it had just tripped the breaker so put on additional was and it came out cold. will not work at all now.

Good Morning

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

That's right. E09 means that the heating is no longer working. E15 Means that the dishwasher is leaking and water is getting into the bottom of the tub. The leak must be found and repaired. Repairing this machine would cost at least 150-250 pounds depending on the service company.

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Thank you very much for your help, as the machine is around 9 years old do you think it would be viable to have it repaired.