Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have cracked the glass hob on my induction cooker. can I

I have cracked the glass hob on my induction cooker. can I get it repaired or do I have to replace the whole cooker?
JA: Is your hob gas or electric? How old is it?
Customer: electric, induction. about 15 months old
JA: How long has this been going on with your hob? What have you tried so far?
Customer: can I speak to a technician please your questions are not responding to my onformation
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: my glass on my induction hob is cracked. There is nothing else to tell you

Good Evening

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

In different models, the glass pane is not additionally sold. Please give me the make and model number of the device. I can then check if only the glass plate is sold. Then I can give him some clear information. I need the make and model number of the device.

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
model ZC169060XE Serial no. 15394 P.N.C###-##-####
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I have already sent that

I'm really sorry, I looked it up but it's not offered in single pane. Here is the contact point for the manufacturer's service centre. Please call them tomorrow free of charge and ask specifically for the hob glass pane with this model number that you have written to me. If it is offered, it can also be repaired.

03445 612612