Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

H20 has flashed up on the machine I turned it off at the

H20 has flashed up on the machine I turned it off at the plug and when turned back on nothing on screen. My washing is still in and I cannot open the door now.
JA: Who makes your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: hotpoint June 20
JA: How long has this been going on with your Hotpoint appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: just last night. Turned off at wall when I turned it back on - blank acreen
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no

Good Morning

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

The cause of the drainage of water is the incorrect connection of the drain hose to the sewer. If there is little or much water, the cause must be sought in the malfunction of the pressure switch. Least of all the error H20 leads to a malfunction of the electronic module.
Here is a video guide for you as an overview of what you can control. https://youtu.be/gtRyR1gQj6I

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Thank you. I have checked all but assume it is an electronic problem and am booking an engineer as it is under guarantee. Thanks for your help