KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  18+ years experience as Appliance Tech.
70193065

We have Candy Grand Vita GVH D913A2-80 it has stopped

We have Candy Grand Vita GVH D913A2-80 it has stopped heating and we gave tested 2 NTC sensors & probe on front of machine. there is another probe(###) ###-####S. Can you advise where it is located?
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: Candy GVH D 913A2 -80(31100731)
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Two cycles before we realised. We have tested NTC Sensors(###) ###-####S on either side of the drum and Sensor Probe Sn
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Sonda Probe C Control CA2106(###) ###-####S. There is another Temperature Sensor Probe NTC listed(###) ###-####S, but can't locate it.

Good afternoon,

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your appliance today.

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your appliance.

I understand how frustrating that can be.

To be honest, this is not an easy repair as whole appliance has to be dismantled.

Please check the Image attached the NTC sensor is located inside the top condenser cover.

Part#1017a is the NTC sensor that you can test/replace.

This video provides complete instructions on how to access it and replace it if faulty.

I hope this helps, please do not hesitate to ask any follow up questions.

I hope you enjoyed your experience with justanswer.co.uk today.

Have a wonderful evening.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Hi Kevin thanks for your reply. Our dryer is a heat pump type with compressor and refrigerant. We located the two sensors marked 1017a and tested in hot water and found OK. The parts list refers to another Temperature Sensor/Probe NTC Stock No.(###) ###-####S which we have been unable to locate. The front Sensor Probe Zonda C Control CA2106(###) ###-####S also tested OK.
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Please reply by text

Yes, I have checked the parts diagrams and parts on various websites as well.

I am afraid there is no other sensor or probe.

If you have already tested the parts mentioned earlier then I am afraid the control is faulty and will need replacement.

Thank you again for visiting justanswer.co.uk.

Please let me know if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions-I am happy to help!