Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have a siemens induction job and one of the cooking rings

I have a siemens induction job and one of the cooking rings s is no longer working .Is it possible to replace this ring and can you recommend an electrician to do the work .
JA: Is your Siemens range gas or electric? How old is it?
Customer: It's an electric job and it's six years old .
JA: How long has this been going on with your Siemens range? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It was gradually failing as sometimes the ring would work but finally it stopped working .
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: What is the situation can the ring be restored.

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

If you can give me the exact model number of the device, I can first see whether the spare parts are available for it. Of course I can give you a service number where you can book a repair.

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
is the model number

If it is a Siemens appliance, the model number always starts with an E. I need the E number which is written on the type plate.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I just want to know if I can get the spare part which is the ring for the
siemens inductionn job .I live in Dublin Ireland

Yes, I know. But I just wrote you a message that I need the E number from the type plate. Without an E number I can't check if there is a spare part for it or if it is sold.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I've given you the model number of the hob is there a centre in Dublin I can call

This is not the model number where you can look for the spare parts. I need the E number. Here is a service point of the manufacturer must be able to book a repair from the customer service.

###-##-####/p>
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Can you give me a service number please for a person in Dublin Ireland .

###-##-####/p>