Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I am trying to find the locking ring for a Singer Starlet

Customer Question

I am trying to find the locking ring for a Singer Starlet 6660 sewing machine. It is the part that locks the spool holder in place on the race shuttle. It has two nipple like bits on it for the locking mechanism to hold it in place. Can you please advise me? Thank you. 😃
JA: Do you know the model of your Singer sewing machine? How old is it?
Customer: Its a Singer Starlet 6660 its a computerised machine which is still available in shops such as Argos, Currys etc
JA: What have you tried so far with your Singer sewing machine?
Customer: I have contacted local suppliers and several on line shops
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I don't think so
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 14 days ago.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Ok, no problem
Expert:  TetyanaP-admin replied 12 days ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Tetyana-moderator
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
please
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 9 days ago.

Good Night

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

Can you send me a photo of the spare part you need? You can attach photos below the right side of the text box with attachments. I can look for suppliers worldwide where you can possibly order it.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal