James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

My Beko CDA543FW/1 Fridge is freezing g temps -8c. Have

Customer Question

My Beko CDA543FW/1 Fridge is freezing g temps -8c. Have changed thermo fuse. No difference. Temp control is set to 1 warmest. What's next plus.
JA: Do you know the model of your Beko fridge? How old is it?
Customer: CDA543FW/1 Don't know age but looks good.
JA: The Appliance Technician can help you find the model number for your refrigerator; I'll connect you shortly. How long has this been going on with your Beko refrigerator? What have you tried so far?
Customer: just now. Changed thermo fuse.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: that's all.
Expert:  James replied 12 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!
This is James, I'm an appliance repair technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today

Sorry to hear your appliance is having issues, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Hi . What's your suggestion?
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
no phone calls.
Expert:  James replied 12 days ago.

Where the appliance is overcooling check the thermostat as its likely the PCB is providing demand for cold when in fact the appliance is at the desired temp.

You can source parts here.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
How to check thermostat? I have a multimeter.
Expert:  James replied 12 days ago.

You would set the multi meter to continuity mode and check between the terminals for continuity.