James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I bought a Black & Decker 18v rechargeable

Customer Question

Hi, I bought a Black & Decker 18v rechargeable drill/screwdriver, the charger cable tip snapped off inside the drill and no longer charges the drill, this was bought for me for my birthday last June so I have no receipt. I don’t know what cable I need, please help.
JA: When did you last clean or perform maintenance on your BLACK+DECKER drill? How old is it?
Customer: Always clean, as above it was bought as a birthday gift last June.
JA: How long has this been going on with your BLACK+DECKER drill? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yesterday
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: yes, I need a new charger cable, where do I get one?
Expert:  James replied 13 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!
This is James, I'm an appliance repair technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today

Sorry to hear your appliance is having issues, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.
What is the model number of your drill?

Expert:  James replied 12 days ago.

You can order a new charger here once you locate the model number.

I would try and use some tweezers or a magnet to try and remove the broken plug from the socket.