James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have a HOP that is in need of repair it was registered on

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I have a HOP that is in need of repair it was registered on 16Sept2017
JA: Who makes your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: *Hob
JA: How long has this been going on with your hob? What have you tried so far?
Customer: the front ring is a duel ring and the center ring is not working for about 4 days now
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: the digital display is also not working for some of the rings
Expert:  James replied 12 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!
This is James, I'm an appliance repair technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today

Sorry to hear your appliance is having issues, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.
What is the model number of your hob?

Expert:  James replied 11 days ago.

Without the information requested I can only provide generic advice at this stage, but happy to elaborate once you provide the addition info.
For now I hope you may find this initial guidance useful.

Where you want an engineer to attend and repair your hob you can do this by using a firm such as here.