How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Darran Wilkins Your Own Question
Darran Wilkins
Darran Wilkins ,
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 397
Experience:  dasdasd
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Darran Wilkins is online now

I have a DUL63CC50B cooker hood where can I obtain a duct

Customer Question

I have a DUL63CC50B cooker hood where can I obtain a duct connector
JA: Who makes your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: Bosch new
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: the flap inside connector has broken of
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no I just need a new connector
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Darran Wilkins replied 11 days ago.
Guys with your serial number. This is inside the hood you can use espares. Com and if it is still in service you can buy the new part and e spares will ship it next day
Regards darran
Expert:  Darran Wilkins replied 10 days ago.
Hi guys I'm darran I'm a domestic engineer and refrigerator engineer guys your local b and q and home base etc all sell cooker hood fittings or e spares. Com regards darran