James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

Neff HIDE 7 SLIDE, the door is jammed just short of the down

Customer Question

Neff HIDE 7 SLIDE, the door is jammed just short of the down slide in position (door 5 degrees from level) and will not move up or down. What do I need to do?
JA: Do you know the model of your Neff appliance? How old is it?
Customer: 3 years old, instruction manual number B57VR22.0B
JA: How long has this been going on with your Neff appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just happened, I cannot lift and close the door nor slide it away
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Nothing more, this is a serious jam after using the oven
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Are you in a position to answer my question?
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
As you are unable to answer my question within a reasonable time period, please cancel my order and refund my card payment, thank you
Expert:  James replied 12 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!
This is James, I'm an appliance repair technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today

Sorry to hear your appliance is having issues, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.

Expert:  James replied 12 days ago.

Where your hide and slide door is hammed you need to try and get to the mechanism where you can free the door and remove it so you can realign the slide assembly as its likely come off the runners.

You may find the video here useful.