James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

Just purchases a scorpion hand held saw having difficulty

Customer Question

Just purchases a scorpion hand held saw having difficulty getting the blade to fit in. Any advice please have tried Turing the screw inside so the line is vertical to fit the blade in but it’s not turning?
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: it’s brand new black and decker scorpion hand held saw
JA: How long has this been going on with your BLACK+DECKER appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: as above just hit the saw
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: sorry got
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 12 days ago.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 10 days ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Thank you but you can now close my question, I managed to resolve the problem in the end.
Expert:  James replied 8 days ago.

I see the previous expert has opted out of this question.

You may find the video here of use which shows how to press in the release button rotate the blade 90 degrees down and then pull it out, the fit the new one in reverse.