Darran Wilkins
Darran Wilkins ,
Experience:  dasdasd
108849247

How to replace internal light in Hotpoint MWH 122.1X, No, I

How to replace internal light in Hotpoint MWH 122.1X
JA: Have you replaced the light fixture or switch before? If so, how long ago?
Customer: No
JA: How long has this been going on with your Hotpoint lighting? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I don't know how to access bulb in my built-in microwave
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: How to remove and replace bulb
Guys I'm darran I'm a domestic engineer and refrigerator engineer
OK you need to pop the plastic lamp cover off. It may have a screw holding it you need to look at the bottom and feel for the screw hole remove the screw and pop the holder out you then have access to the bulb you can then replace and refit, some models you remove the clear bulb cover and the screws are hear just slight variations on model same principle regards darran
Hi guys did you get the lamp cover off to replace the bulb. Regards darran
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
No. Is access to bulb from inside the oven cavity on right-hand-side
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Do I need an Allen to remove bulb
I apologise guys your appliance has came through as a fridge.
No the bulb glass you need to push it firmly and twist clock wise you will turn it a little then feel some resistance you need to give a firm twist and the glas will come off
Guys never do this without turning the appliance of and isolated when the lamp glass is off you can then replace the bulb.
The access is from inside guys as said you twist a little and come across resistance you need to firmly twist past this a cloth is use full for grip regards darran
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Is access to the bulb from Inside the oven. David
No David when you look into the oven and see the glass cover you need to push this firmly and twist clock wise
Open the oven door and look inside the cavity you will see the glass cover
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I have removed Hotpoint microwave from built-in unit what cover do I remove to access bulb
The thin out shell screws off there are quite a few But let the appliance sit over night for the capacitor to drain as this is a very high discharge, then unscrew the shell and you can then easily replace the lamp regards darran
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Thanks Darren I'll try that.....David
No worries just give me a msg if you need anything
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Microwave now working, Thanks for all your help.............David