Darran Wilkins
Darran Wilkins ,
Experience:  dasdasd
108849247

It's really loud when spinning,the lights keep flashing and

Customer Question

It's really loud when spinning,the lights keep flashing and beeping, sometimes it's not spinning and draining the water
JA: What's the brand and model of your lighting? How old is it?
Customer: Indesit nearly 4 year old
JA: How long has this been going on with your Indesit lighting? What have you tried so far?
Customer: A couple of weeks, cleaning the filter at the bottom, also putting it on a hot wash on its own.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
Expert:  Darran Wilkins replied 16 days ago.
Hi guys I'm darran I'm a domestic engineer. OK guys what size of washes are you doing
Is it single items. Or a normal load ie couple towels some jeans etc.
When you are on spin is the appliance bouncing about making a knocking noise. Etc
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Normal load
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
No
Guys this sounds like the bearings are failing or the dampers have failed ( these are like shock absorber on a car these reduce the force when spinning) regards darran
Hi guys. What's the model and make of the appliance. And I will look a little further for you if you haven't resolved the issues. Regards darran