Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Why does my gsb16 re drill 110 volt work off 240 and not off

Customer Question

why does my gsb16 re drill 110 volt work off 240 and not off 110 volts
JA: What's the brand and model of your drill? How old is it?
Customer: bosch gsb 16 re ad 4 years old
JA: Do you know the model of your Bosch drill?
Customer: gsb16re
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch drill? What have you tried so far?
Customer: the wires are all connected and i cannot think of any where else to go
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 11 days ago.

Good Evening

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

This device works with 230 V. Please describe to me what kind of error you have. Can't you operate the device, can't you turn it on? I need more information so that I can best help you.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal