James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have been in touch with sharp help desk regarding a

Customer Question

JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: I have been in touch with sharp help desk regarding a problem I am still trying to sort out 7 months later, and it seems they have put me onto yourselves again regarding the problem. At the time I contacted Just answers myself and was connected with Paddy, who tried to sort out how to sort out how to reset the Demo Mode problem. However it did not go that well, and much time was wasted tooing and frowing trying to identify the problem, and I did not have the time because of my wife's illness,
JA: Do you know the model of your Sharp appliance?
Customer: Sharp KS-70S501SSen
JA: What have you tried so far with your Sharp appliance?
Customer: I have added an external Temperature controller in order to get the oven working as a fan oven only, but this has meant the oven has been used to cook since that time. Also the rest of the ovens controls work ok timing etc,
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Yes get Sharp to provide the information on how to reset the problem, they are the manufacturer and there must be a service manual for this oven out there somewhere.
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 11 days ago.

Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 9 days ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Oleksandra-Moderator
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
At the moment I am waiting for Sharp UK to come up with a solution, as they have emailed me saying they will sort this out for me, so hold fire for the moment. Thank you.
Expert:  James replied 7 days ago.

Where the appliance is under warranty you should follow up with the Sharp Service team though as its a budget brand the level of customer service you may receive would be limited.

Should the unit be outside of its 1 year warranty then the next option is to opt for a fixed price repair such as here.