Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I bought a v10 vacuum tWo & ahalf years ago.Just over a year

Customer Question

I bought a v10 vacuum tWo & ahalf years ago.Just over a year later it needed a new filter.Inow have the same problem.d
JA: How long has this been going on with your Dyson vacuum? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It has just started.Ihavedone the cleaning as instructed last time.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Does this mean I have to buy a anew filter rvery year
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 13 days ago.

Good Afternoon

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

Yes, I am really very sorry, but depending on the age and use, the filter may have to be replaced more often. Was the last time you cleaned the weather with water and let it dry for 24 hours?

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal