Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My cordless uprigh Dyson, the orignal model I think, has an

Customer Question

My cordless uprigh Dyson, the orignal model I think, has an on/off button that is painfully stillf to hold down. I've used WD40, machine oil and meticulous cleaner but it hardly helps.
JA: How old is your Dyson vacuum?
Customer: Maybe 7 years, the original I think whenever that was.
JA: How long has this been going on with your Dyson vacuum? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Otherwise still works perfectly. Have taken off the rollwe and cleaned that too as well as the pipes.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No. I've read it can be a problem. I can drop it off within 10 miles.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 12 days ago.

Good Evening

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

I am really very sorry that you have such a problem. It may be that the one who stood behind the button broke and blocked everything. Normally, the entire device has to be completely opened and checked. Do you have the opportunity to do that? We sit them so much tool? If you want to do that then I'll try to find you instructions on how to open and control it completely.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal