Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Sensor light comes on bosch 25.2 vacuum cleaner, about 2

Customer Question

sensor light comes on bosch 25.2 vacuum cleaner
JA: How old is your Bosch vacuum?
Customer: about 2 years
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch vacuum? What have you tried so far?
Customer: it has only happened in the last 2 days
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 13 days ago.

Good Afternoon

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

Which sensor light is lit? Does the device not work at all? Please try this first: remove all accessories from the device. And then press the power button for 10 seconds. What happens then?

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal