Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

L have a Delonghi coffee machine and when l bought it l was

Customer Question

l have a Delonghi coffee machine and when l bought it l was told that you do a annual service if required.
JA: Do you know the model of your Delonghi coffee maker? How old is it?
Customer: about 5/6 years model ecam 22/320sb
JA: How long has this been going on with your Delonghi coffee maker? What have you tried so far?
Customer: well it started coming up with defuser not installed but if you removed the water tank and refitted it would work but eventually it stopped working alltogether.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no thats about it
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 11 days ago.

Good Evening

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

Can you better describe your errors or what exactly is not working in the device? Please describe to me what exactly you would like, I can give him online suggestions for solutions, possibly so that we can get the device working again. But if you really want a repair, please write me that I can give him a service number where you can book a repair.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal