Tim Cooke
Tim Cooke,
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

My burner cuts out and the only way that it keeps going is

Customer Question

My burner cuts out and the only way that it keeps going is if the front cover of the housing is left open
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: i bought it 18 months ago and its a Riello rtb#
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Going on about 4 weeks, had the burner serviced
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: it seems to start up ok but goes into lockout after 15 minutes
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 11 days ago.

Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 10 days ago.

Good morning, my name is ***** ***** I’ll help you today.

Please attach a photo showing the boiler with the cover that you remove already taken off, so that I can see what you’re referring to.

Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 9 days ago.

Good morning, I haven’t heard back from you.

There’s clearly a fault with the boiler, or the gas supply, or the air supply, so you need to stop using it and book a visit from a Gas Safe registered engineer.  If you’re not sure who to call, put your postcode into the following web page and you’ll get a list of local companies.

https://www.gassaferegister.co.uk/find-an-engineer/