Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I bought a esp2 steam iron last April today I switched it on

Customer Question

I bought a esp2 steam iron last April today I switched it on but it went off again ,I have checked the fuse but ok.
JA: Who makes your steam iron? How old is it?
Customer: singer steam press esp2
JA: How long has this been going on with your steam iron? What have you tried so far?
Customer: only today, if I touch the switch sometimes the lights will flash
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no, it has been working fine up to today
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 17 days ago.

Good Evening

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

Usually if the fuse is ok and the power supply is ok, the device should work normally. Can you possibly control this device at a different socket? It could be that something is wrong with the socket. But if it causes the same error in a different socket then it is very likely that the control electronics on the device are no longer in order. It is possible that the keys are sporadically not registered.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal