Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My vax is blocked in the hose, vax air steerable model

Customer Question

my vax is blocked in the hose
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: vax air steerable model number U88-AM 2years old
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: only a day as it is used often tryed other vac to such up hose pocked stuff up
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: How to unblock it????????????????
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 11 days ago.

Good Evening

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

you can take out the hose once and pull it through with a long stick. So that the blocked piece can be pushed out. Here again a video guide for you as an overview of how you can thoroughly clean the device in detail. It is also shown how the hose is removed from below.

https://youtu.be/N9KLL-xwQLM

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Hello Erdal thank you but it did not show on video how to clean the hose, the problem is it is blocked and there is NO Suchion it is leaving fluff on the carpet, please can you help. Jean
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 11 days ago.

OK, I'm really sorry that it doesn't show you exactly how to clean it. You need to remove all the accessories from the unit and disconnect the hose connection from the bottom and then just poke the hose with a stick so that it can be pushed back and forth or fall out if there are blockages. You can disconnect the hose connection at the bottom.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Dear Erdal We still have no suction, and we have cleared a lot of the blockage but there is still some remaining, but the suction will not bring it into the dirt container. It wont go any farther to go in to container. Jean
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 11 days ago.

Please check if there is still a blockage at the bottom of the floor nozzle. Normally, if there is no dirt going into the container at all, then it can be for cloth or there is no vacuum in the container. Please also check if the container is completely tight and correctly placed.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Thank you Erdal we have checked its all in line and tight. but can still not clear hose at the top can that be taken off to empty. until this is clear we wont have the suction Jean
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 11 days ago.

It is possible that a container is not closed properly or that the seal is broken. You really need to check this once - the filter may no longer be able to pass very well. Also check the filter. If necessary, clean the filter with water and let it dry for 24 hours.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Dear Erdal we have 2 days ago replaced the two filters thinking it would solve the problem
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 11 days ago.

Okay I ask you for a little patience. I am looking for more guidance for you on what you can do. It may take some time.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Thank you Erdal i will wait for you Jean
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 11 days ago.

Ok