Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Beko Condenser Dryer heater keeps tripping. I press the

Customer Question

Beko Condenser Dryer heater keeps tripping. I press the button in the back and it works briefly but trips again. Filter and condenser cleared. Dryer not overloaded.
JA: Do you know the model of your Beko dryer? How old is it?
Customer: 3 years old. Model is DCU 7230 W
JA: How long has this been going on with your Beko dryer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: 1 week. Haven't tried anything aside from cleaning the filter and condenser.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 6 days ago.

Good Afternoon

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

if such an error occurs then it can be for various reasons. It may be that there is a lot of fluff inside the device so that no heat can circulate or the heat builds up and causes these errors. But it could also be that your heating is not working properly. Depending on the temperature, the resistance values ​​increase and this can cause an error. The heater and the device inside would have to be cleaned and the heater checked.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Do you know how I can access the heater and device? Is it through the drum?
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 6 days ago.

No the heating is not like in the washing machine. The heating is quite angular and is behind the rear wall.

I would recommend that you switch the appliance off. Disconnect the power supply. And then remove the top cover once and the rear back panel as well. Then clean the appliance thoroughly and test it again.