Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have a BEKO dishwasher which does not appear to be getting

Customer Question

I have a BEKO dishwasher which does not appear to be getting any current. The fuse is ok and the electric supply is good. It just appears dead
JA: Do you know the model of your Beko dishwasher? How old is it?
Customer: Model DSF N1530B
JA: How long has this been going on with your Beko dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: just happened today
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: nothing else as far as I know
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 6 days ago.

Goo

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

I'm really sorry that you have such a problem. If you have checked the fuse and the power supply then it may be that the connection cable to the control electronics is faulty. But it can also be that the control electronics are defective. Depending on my experience, it is very likely that the control electronics are defective. If you can give me the correct model number then I can look up what the control electronics cost as a spare part. The model number what you have given I do not find a suitable device at all.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal

d Afternoon

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
The only number I have is DSFN1530B
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 6 days ago.

Here is a link to what is most likely defective. But I would recommend that you measure the power supply up to the control electronics to see if it comes on. As I said, the cable connection may also be defective.

https://shop.ukwhitegoods.co.uk/1784070170-beko-dishwasher-control-module