Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

The fan in the freezer don’t seem to be moving, it’s a beko

Customer Question

The fan in the freezer don’t seem to be moving , it’s a beko frost free
JA: Do you know the model of your Beko freezer? How old is it?
Customer: Cfd5834apb
JA: How long has this been going on with your Beko freezer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: 2dauys check the back there is water in and warm. Switch off and on but nothing
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: 3years
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
It’s all ok I’ve fix it by removing back panel and dry condensation
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 14 days ago.

Good Evening

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

This problem can occur over and over again. Please make sure that you always have enough distance from the wall. It is advisable to always have a distance of 8-10 cm from the wall. Please also check that you do not overfill the device often. It can also happen if the door seal is porous or not clean. If you need further help you can always write me a message again. I am always at your disposal.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal