Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

We have a tall integrated fridge. When you open the door

Customer Question

We have a tall integrated fridge.
JA: What's the brand and model of your fridge? How old is it?
Customer: When you open the door there is a juddering sound maybe from the hinge. Can you advise how to deal with this?
JA: How long has this been going on with your refrigerator? What have you tried so far?
Customer: just started now. Nothing tried yet.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: It is about 18 months old
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 11 days ago.

Good Evening

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

If you are of the opinion that this noise is coming from the door hinges, then the first thing to do is to check whether it comes from somewhere when moving. Please check the door hinge whether it is really still firmly attached and if the door moves too close somewhere and touches another object when opening. Depending on the device, it is very difficult to replace the door hinges. Could you maybe send me a photo of the door hinges too? You can attach photos below the right side of the text box with attachments.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Thanks for your reply. I will do more checks as suggested and i will send photos.
The fridge is AEG SFE8182VDC
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 11 days ago.

Please good luck

I'm afraid I'm online for another 15 minutes. You can write me another message today or tomorrow. I will definitely reply and try to help him further.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
OK tomorrow is fine.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 11 days ago.

Please

Have a nice Night

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Looked further and it is the interaction between the appliance (integrated) and the cabinet, so I will contact the installer.
So no further action from your side at the moment.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 10 days ago.

Please I wish you the best of luck and success in doing so. You can write a message again at any time. I am always at your disposal. You can always take my help. You are always welcome to JustAnswer.co.uk