Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Zde 26110w my tumble dryer won’t turn on. About 10 years.

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: zde 26110w my tumble dryer won’t turn on.
JA: What's the brand and model of your dryer? How old is it?
Customer: About 10 years. Zde 26110w. Zanussi
JA: How long has this been going on with your Zanussi dryer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: 1 day I tested the socket to make sure power was going to it
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Don’t think so
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 10 days ago.

Good Morning

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

did you also check the fuse on the plug? If the fuse is OK, then it is very likely that the control electronics are defective. Normally, the device must now be opened completely and the power supply cables to the control electronics must be measured with a multimeter to determine whether the current actually reaches the control electronics. If it arrives and still cannot be switched on, the control electronics must be replaced. If you give me the pnc number, which is written on the nameplate, I can also send you a link where you can buy a replacement.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Ok I’ll check fuse. Thanks for the help
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 10 days ago.

Please good luck