Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I just typed it, 3 years Beko DCX83100W, Everything I typed

Customer Question

I just typed it
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: 3 years Beko DCX83100W
JA: How long has this been going on with your Beko appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Everything I typed on my question I posted
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 6 days ago.

Good Morning

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

Please write me exactly what kind of problem you have with the device. Can you turn it on? Crisis an error message? I need more information so that I can best help you.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I just typed all the details on the website asking the question
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 6 days ago.

I am really sorry but I have not seen any detailed information except the unit model number.

I don't have any information about the problem you have with the unit.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Ok. 3 year old condenser dryer. Recently getting a pool of water at front right side of machine when running. Condenser is clean, water tray always emptied and fluff collector clean
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 6 days ago.

There may be a lot of lint inside the appliance. This can happen if you use the appliance very often and if the appliance works in a closed room with little ventilation. If necessary, try opening the top cover and one side panel to clean the lint from the inside. Then try everything again.

Of course, it is also possible that the bottom of the condenser is no longer open and that condensation can collect there.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
The condenser is bottom left. Should I unscrew panel on right?
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 6 days ago.

You can clean the condenser thoroughly once and pull the unit out completely once and open the right side. It is the heating and ventilation section. There we can clean everything once.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Thank you . I will try those things and see how we get on
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 6 days ago.

Ok good luck