Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Ryobi R18PD3 brand new, doesn't work. is there a trick I am

Ryobi R18PD3 brand new, doesn't work. is there a trick I am missing?
JA: When did you last clean or perform maintenance on your Ryobi tool or machine? How old is it?
Customer: Brand new. Instruction manual unhelpful.
JA: How long has this been going on with your Ryobi? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It is cordless. Tried two batteries, both fully charged. Put in bit - trigger seems jammed.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No.

Good Night

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

This drill is actually quite easy to use. Did you really charge the batteries for a long time? You need to charge it for at least 3-4 hours when it is new. Then the first thing to do is insert the battery and work normally. You probably have the actuation button above there is another button to slide right or left. That is clockwise or counterclockwise. Did you do that once? Push this button to the right and then try to work with the device.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal